a) Tamam is a SAMA Sandbox offering, established in 2019 as part of the SAMA Sandbox environment. The Application enables users to receive micro-loans online without visiting a bank, and aims to increase financial inclusion in the Kingdom in line with the Financial Sector Development Plan, part of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.
c) This Policy applies to information collected in respect to individuals who use Tamam for their personal, non-commercial use. In this Policy, “you” means an individual who accesses or uses the Application.
In this Policy:
1. “Identification Data” means any data in a form which can identify you.
2. “Non-identifying Data” means information in a form that does not on its own, permit direct association with you or any other natural or legal person.
3. This Policy only governs the collection and use of information collected through or in connection with the Application.
4. It does not apply to information collected in other ways or to any other websites, products, software or services operated by Tamam. It does not modify or alter other agreements you may have, or enter later, with Tamam.
5. This Policy does not apply to the data collection and use practices of any third parties you may contract with using or in connection with the Application, including but not limited to merchants or your mobile service provider.
6. By accessing or using the Application or providing information to Tamam through the Application, you agree to the practices described in this Policy.
In addition to this Policy; certain features of the Application, promotions or reward schemes, Tamam may present different or additional information practices and terms specific to those activities at the time the information is collected.
IF YOU DO NOT agree to the practices described in this policy; DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION.
2. What information does Tamam collect?
a) Tamam collects certain Identification Data when you register for personal uses, such as name and mobile phone number, among others.
b) Tamam will also collect financial Identification Data when you link payment cards to your Tamam account, such as your credit or debit card number.
c) When you execute transactions using the Application, Tamam will generate and maintain records of those transactions.
d) Upon installation on your device, the Application could have access to the lists of contacts on your device if you give the permission.
e) The application will collect all user activities in the app to use in improving the product performance and user experience.
f) Tamam may access your device camera and photo library, for example to enable you to scan your credit card
g) Device information: Tamam may collect Identification data from the devices on which you install or access the Application, such as the location of your devices, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WIFI signals; your language settings, and your IP address.
h) Non-identifying Data: Depending on the permissions you grant, Tamam may collect Non-identifying Data such as your operating system, hardware version, browser type, device settings, the name of your mobile operator or internet service provider, area code, language, time zone and information about user activities on the Application, such as how often pages are visited, etc.
3. How does Tamam use your information?
Tamam uses the information it collects to conduct the following:
1. to provide delivery of associated services within the Application to you;
2. to evaluate, improve and develop our services and to notify you about these changes;
3. to administer our services, including for troubleshooting and testing purposes;
4. to help keep the Application and Tamam ‘s systems and services safe and secure;
5. to send you marketing communications;
6. to potentially show you advertisements and promotions which are relevant to you and to measure the effectiveness of such services;
7. to respond to you when you contact Tamam; and
8. to enforce other agreements between you and Tamam.
4. When will Tamam disclose your information?
Tamam has an obligation to keep your Identification Data confidential and to make it available only:
a) to you upon your request, or during log in on your page;
b) to the approved regulatory authority to receive the data;
c) by the order of any official authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which include the courts and the executive and regulatory bodies;
Any Non-identifying Data Tamam collects is aggregated with the data of other users and may be disclosed for the purposes described in this Policy without your further consent or any other restriction.
5. How does Tamam protect your information?
Tamam takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against accidental and unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, disclosure, access or use.
6. Where does Tamam hold your information?
Tamam has an obligation to store your Identification Data, including transaction records, on a local server to grant you easy access.
7. Could Tamam make changes to this Policy?
Tamam may amend, alter or change this Policy in whole or part at any time by giving reasonable notice to you. If you do not agree with any change made by Tamam to this Policy, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Application.
8. What happens to my information when I stop using the Application?
Insofar as the applicable laws may permit, you authorize Tamam to retain your Identification Data for as long as you are a user of the Application and for a minimum of ten years after you cease to be a user. You authorize Tamam to retain records of each transaction for ten years from the date of the transaction. You authorize Tamam to archive your data when these periods expire. Tamam may retain your Non-identifying Data without your further consent or any other restriction.
9. Help and Support
You can seek help and support or file a complaint in relation to this Policy by contacting Tamam through the available channels on the Application